MCRA's mission is to promote, facilitate, and support the activities, operations, and training of agencies and response teams that are involved in critical incident stress management.
To fulfill this mission the MCRA will:
· Assist communities in identifying groups that are at risk of experiencing traumatic stress.
· Develop training for service providers who would reach out to traumatized groups.
· Assist communities in developing crisis response plans.
· Provide support to local resources.
· Maintain contact with local crisis response teams throughout Michigan.
MCRA will accomplish this mission in a manner which respects the autonomy of each community and the need for each community to be in control of its own recovery.
For a copy of MCRA's Brochure, click here.